MY STANDARD HOME INSPECTION
MY SPECIALITY SERVICES
I'll inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof using the latest tools and technology.
I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point out important maintenance items, and answer all of your questions.
As a Certified Professional Inspector trained by InterNACHI, I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means that I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible:
* Roof * Fireplace
* Structural Components * Electrical System
* Attic, Ventilation & Insulation * Plumbing System
* Exterior Cladding * HVAC System
* Porch & Deck * Interior, Including:
* Attached Garage -Built in Appliances
* Driveway -Ceilings, Floors & Walls
* Foundation -Windows/Glazing
* Basement/Crawlspace -Doors
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I have discovered. I'll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn't finished until you understand it.
Residential Home Inspections:
Starting at $300.00 up to 1800 Sq. feet
1800 to 2100 sq. feet -$350.00
2100 to 2500 sq. feet -$375.00
Above 2500 sq. feet - call for pricing.